Laerdal Portable Suction Unit
AC and DC Cords
Canister with Patient Tubing
Directions for Use
5 Year Full Manufacturer Warranty
See more product detail
The award-winning Laerdal Suction Unit is the ultimate in high performance. It’s the rugged, silent type you can take anywhere – out of the hospital or in. Unique one-touch testing, built-in charger, and full 5-year warranty validate its claim to fame as the one the beat.
Raising the standard for EMS suction units. The LSU features
Features of the Laerdal Portable Suction Unit:
- Dependable – Device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Easy to use – Single large knob operates the unit
- Variable vacuum – w/5 commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
- High performance – Capable of > 30
lpmat 500+ mmHg setting
- Rugged – Full “Rib Cage” design protects canister while
suctionunit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
- Quiet – Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels. This allows the unit to be particularly effective in a hospital environment or any other setting that demands quietness. At 500+ mmHg the
db(A) level is 57 or less.
- Flexible – Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains.
Ready, Willing and Able:
The only suction unit that offers one-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level
Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch.
High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions.
The Alaris® GH Plus syringe pump from delivers benefits through comprehensive therapy functionalities and the Guardrails® suite of safety software.
The Alaris® GH Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products, including large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design and a wide range of specialty infusion sets.
See more product detail
Easy of use
Large Display – Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
Folding Pole Clamp –
Portability – Alaris® syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris® Medication safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built in.
Pressure level settings to help early detection of IV site complications.
Drug Name Display – Drug library with up to 100 drug names for display during infusions.
Alarm & Warning Beacon – An immediate identification of the infusion pump requiring attention.
The Alaris® GH Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products,
The Alaris® Editor
Improves consistency and
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris® Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris® CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris® GP Plus volumetric pump.
Up to 30 Care area profiles
Up to 3000 drug protocols
The Alaris® GP volumetric pump provides a versatile and flexible platform for infusion therapy which is suitable across a broad range of applications.
The Alaris® GP volumetric pump offers a range of features suited to general fluid, blood transfusion & drug therapy
Infusion rate: 1 – 1200 ml/hr
Volume infused range: 1 – 50,000 ml
See more product detail
- Alarm beacon with alarm (red) & warning (amber) indicators
- Audible alarm and display messaging with comprehensive protection
- Mechanism: four finger displacement peristaltic
- Occlusion Settings: 3 levels from L2, L5 (default), L8
- Designed to fit into the Alaris® Gateway Workstation
- Easy to clean
- Fast release door
- Large display
- User-friendly interface
- Door Removal: for cleaning and maintenance
- Various clamps, valves, filters and lines available
- Infusion rate range
- 1 – 1200 ml/h
- Volume to be infused range
- up to 10000 ml
- Volume infused range
- 1 ml to 50,000 ml
- Volumetric accuracy
- ± 5% (nominal)
- Four Finger Displacement Peristaltic
- Mono 240 x 240 pixels
- KVO rates
- 5 ml/h or set infusion rate if lower
- Occlusion settings
- 3 levels from L2, L5 (default), L8
- Battery type
- Rechargeable NiMH 9.6V 2.4Ah nominal
- Operates for 4hr from
fullcharge at 125 ml/h
- Recharge time
- 2.5 hour from discharge to 95% charge
- IEC/EN60601-1, -1-2, -2-24
- Electrical protection
- Class I, Type CF (defibrillation proof)
- AC power requirements
- 100-230 VAC, 50-60Hz. 60VA (maximum)
- 225h x 140w x 148d mm
We source not only the BD Alaris but a variety of other manufacturers for volumetric and infusion pumps including:
- Johnson & Johnson.
- Fresenius Kabi.
We are able to source affordable high quality:
Suction Units • Defibrillators • Infusion Pumps • Volumetric Pumps • Examination Tables • Medical Trolleys • Medical Stands • IV Pole Stands • and a variety of other products